Re: still busy

Hi Elias,

Would you have the issues that you were thinking of bringing up ready
for the call today?

The general plan that we're following at the moment is of focusing on
implentations for the immediate period. We are also looking at
resolving issues ready for another draft in the autumn, but I'm not
sure it's fair on Ben to discuss issues today whilst he's away. ;) So
anything to do with the implementation of RDFa would be ideal fodder
for a call today.

All the best,

Mark

--