Re: still busy

Besides everything on my email [1] we could go over a couple of things.
For example, the fact that rel="has multiple relationships" bit me the
other day.

"""The processor rule is simple: each of these attributes generates
exactly one triple."""

I'm not sure whether it's needed to say that each of those attributes
may have multiple values. :)

Another is the lack of text defining datatype="plaintext" and the
overuse of rdfs:XMLLiteral.

One last one for now is that I was pointed by Eric van der Vlist that
the XHTML 2.0 spec [2] says that if datatype is not defined the default
value is xsd:string.

If you think these warrant a call, I'll be glad to join in.

-Elias

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2006Jun/0008.html
[2]