Re: still busy

From: Elias Torres <elias@torrez.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:11:45 -0400
To: mark.birbeck@x-port.net
CC: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Mark Birbeck wrote:
> Hi Elias,
>
> Would you have the issues that you were thinking of bringing up ready
> for the call today?
>
> The general plan that we're following at the moment is of focusing on
> implentations for the immediate period. We are also looking at
> resolving issues ready for another draft in the autumn, but I'm not
> sure it's fair on Ben to discuss issues today whilst he's away. ;) So
> anything to do with the implementation of RDFa would be ideal fodder
> for a call today.
>
> All the best,
>
> Mark

In my email [1] I point out several problems, some are merely editorial
as Lee's and should be easily corrected. I am hoping we start making
some changes to the editor's draft to feel that something is happening
in the RDFa world. It hasn't been touched in 8 months so I wonder what
people think when they see the document.

-Elias

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2006Jun/0008.html