Re: talking again

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 13:51:54 +0200
To: "Dan Brickley" <danbri@w3.org>, "Ben Adida" <ben@mit.edu>
Cc: "'public-rdf-in-xhtml task force''" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

On Mon, 30 May 2005 19:40:55 +0200, Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org> wrote:

> Since then, a new Working Draft has been published by the HTML WG:
>
> http://www.w3.org/News/2005#item70
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xhtml2-20050527/
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xhtml2-20050527/mod-meta.html#s_metamodule
> and
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xhtml2-20050527/mod-metaAttributes.html#s_metaAttributesmodule
> deserve a careful review from this TF.

Quite. I hope that the TF will give this one more attention than the last
time we asked for feedback
(http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-swbp-minutes.html#item01).

> The latter, from a non-careful look, doesn't yet have
> bnode-identification attribs.

Right. Although on Friday I thought I'd just add them, when I came to do
it I decided it wasn't fair on either the HTML WG or the TF.

Let's see if we can fix it this afternoon.

Steven