hDOAP

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 14:09:35 +0200
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, tantek@technorati.com

Ok, thanks to superb assistance I got, I can now present hDOAP, a
microformat (XHTML profile) representation of DOAP (Description of a
Project) data:

http://dannyayers.com/xmlns/hdoap/profile

Allows you to:

    * transform DOAP docs to the hDOAP microformat
    * transform hDOAP docs to DOAP RDF/XML
    * GRDDL hDOAP documents

To-do:

    * fixme - I'm having a bit of trouble GRDDLing the profile itself
(the last form on the profile page), I think it's the mime type
choking SAX
    * complete the vocab support - not everything's covered by the XSLT as yet
    * write some CSS, prettify
    * GRDDL everything into Redland, SPARQL it
    * fill Redland with other DOAP, write XSLT to convert query
results into hDOAP
    * do a proper write-up

(from http://dannyayers.com/archives/2005/05/26/hdoap-a-microformat-for-doap/ )

Cheers,