Re: "Reject RDF/A" [was: [HTML] Re: additional GRDDL editor]

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 00:50:05 +0200
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, public-swbp-wg@w3.org

* Dan Connolly wrote:
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2004Nov/0007

>Well, I'd like to see a reply either way.

Hi Dan, I just got the response to my 200+ lines list of technical
concerns regarding RDF/A:

  Thanks for your comment.  While we value your input, at this time we
  are not able to agree with your request.  The RDF/A activity has
  substantial support and discussion in the community, and supporting
  embedded meta information in a consistent, intuitive, and relatively
  easy manner is a major requirement for XHTML 2.

This seems to be a persuasive technical argument, so while I have to
think about this a bit more, I should probably join the community in
supporting RDF/A...