Re: GRDDL-enabling microformats

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 17:35:18 +0200
To: Tantek Çelik <tantek@technorati.com>
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Thanks guys.

Ok, try a revised version:

* All the publisher of docs has to do is to include a reference back
to the profile(s) which apply:
<head profile="http://gmpg.org/xfn/11" />

* Ideally the profile publisher will provide a reference to a suitable
transform e.g. xfn2rdfxml.xsl The easiest way of providing that
reference is to make the profile doc itself GRDDLable, adding the
appropriate <link rel=".." will produce the appropriate triple.

This is altogether a lot neater than I imagined. (Lesson learned -
read more carefully).

Tantek - as and when I get a working hReview XSLT together, any chance
that you might insert the suitable lines in the profile doc? (I'll be
happy to provide them camera-ready).