further on RDF/A

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:18:33 +0100
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>, "'public-rdf-in-xhtml task force''" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Sorry this is in dribs and drabs ... I hadn't realised I was launching
on a detailed reviewed of section 4. (Which is where the technical meat is)

I will continue in the same style today with a separate msg for each
issuette I find, and then send a summary message either later today or
tomorrow.

So far, the very short summary is that it looks good, and there are a
few minor technical and presentational issues, which I am confident can
be ironed out. In my view it is likely to be better to do so before this
stuff works into a last call WD.

I guess almost all the messages are primarily of interest to Mark and
Steven.

The only issue so far of possible wider interest is the issue about lang
  and XMLLiteral:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2004Oct/0032

Jeremy