Re: GRDDL Implementations: garner.py and demo CGI

Hello Danny,

Le mer 09/06/2004 à 12:44, Danny Ayers a écrit :
> Can't the same result be achieved without the Redland/Pyrple dependency?
> Isn't a purely syntactical merge possible - just top & tail ('deroot')
> the individual RDF/XML results, then glue them back into a common root.
> I would guess XSLT could do this whilst retaining all the required
> namespace declarations.
>
> Feasible?

This is indeed feasible, and that's actually exactly what the
demonstrator linked from the spec does:
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/grddl-xml-demo uses the XSLT servlet to
run the following XSLT on the to-be-GRDDLed resource:
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/grddl-xml-processor

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org