Re: SPARQL WG Agenda for tomorrow

Thanks for your leadership with the comments, Andy.

Regarding process: for comments that are about misunderstandings or
things that we simply need to fix, it's fine for any WG member to reply
officially.

For anything that is requesting a change to a substantive part of a
spec, we ought to continue with our same process that we've been doing
to date.

Lee