Re: SPARQL WG Agenda for tomorrow

From: Chime Ogbuji <chimezie@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:06:24 -0400
To: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
On Monday, October 22, 2012 at 4:29 PM, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
> Review what we know about which regimes we're likely to have implementations from
> Consider marking other regimes informative or at-risk

FYI, I have recently finished adding support for RIF-XML and RIF in RDF parsing for FuXi.  All that is missing are tests.

My plan was to add 2 *basic* tests of:

R rif:usedWithProfile P

- There is a RIF in RDF graph in the the dataset with graph IRI R
- There is a RIF XML document that is dereferenceable from R

This shouldn't require any changes to the way the manifest format that I'm aware of.

Note, however, that (so far) this is the only projected implementation of this particular regime.
> Graph Store Protocol
> Implementation status & validator status
> What if GSP does not make it past CR?

Are there particular WG criteria that the GSP is at risk of not fulfilling that would cause this to happen?

Chime Ogbuji

Sent with Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com)