SPARQL WG Agenda for tomorrow

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:29:03 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

Look forward to talking to you tomorrow. Here's what we'll look to cover:

 1. Admin
 2. Comment processing
 3. Entailment regime
      * Review what we know about which regimes we're likely to have
        implementations from
      * Consider marking other regimes informative or at-risk
 4. Graph Store Protocol
      * Implementation status & validator status
      * What if GSP does not make it past CR?
 5. Protocol
      * Implementation status & validator status
 6. Published documents
      * Publication date: November 6
      * "Changes Since Last Call" section

talk to you then,