Re: Implement decision on bNodelabel/INSERT DATA operations.

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 15:50:21 +0100
To: "Polleres, Axel" <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
CC: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
On 03/10/12 15:22, Polleres, Axel wrote:
> I am sorry to bother again, but after re-reaging, I still have a question regarding our resolution:
>
> "
> The same blank node label can not be used in:
>
> *two basic graph patterns in a SPARQL Query
> *two WHERE clauses of SPARQL Update operations
> *two INSERT DATA SPARQL Update operations
> Note that the same blank node label can occur in different QuadPattern clauses in a SPARQL Update request.
> "
>
> According to my reading of
>   http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-10-02#resolution_3
> and my understanding of what was said in the Telco,
> also the reuse across INSERT clauses (without data) needs to be prohibited,
> which this wording doesn't exclude.

In context, the discussion was about INSERT DATA where the blank node
associated with the label goes directly into the graph store.  I made
the minimal change necessary.

Indeed, Olivier's example includes this case and the email trail does
not discuss this further.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0000.html

As per my note, a blank node label in a template is not the same case as
data - it gets cloned on each template instantiation.  c.f.CONSTRUCT.

	Andy