changes on update (ACTION-693 & adding anchors for #operation and #request)

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 16:49:53 +0200
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

1)

In completion of ACTION-693, I changed (and actually simplified) wording in Section
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml#def_datasetQuadPattern
as follows (basically just removing superfluous text now):

-  on the one hand
   that "fresh" blank nodes in the QuadPattern are
   re-instantiated "per solution"  (analogous to the
-  <a href="http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#tempatesWithBNodes">treatment
+  <a href="http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#tempatesWithBNodes"> treatment
-  and on the other hand that blank nodes reused within an update request are scoped over the entire request
   ; cf. also the respective <a href="http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#grammarBNodeLabels">
   remarks on scoping of blank nodes within requests in the SPARQL grammar</a>.
-  different WHERE clauses within the same request yield different
-  agree on domain and variable assignments.

2) I have added anchors for "#operation and "#request" in the terminology section as per Andy's suggestion.
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml#operation
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml#request

Best,
Axel