Re: ACTION-540 Review the overview document

Hi Matt,

thanks for the comments, all implemented. details below inline,

Axel

On 17 Oct 2011, at 19:05, Matthew Perry wrote:

> Hi Axel,
>
> My review is below. I just found a few minor issues.
>
> Section 1:
> Typo: SPARQL 1.1 Entailment Regimes - A specification defining the semantics of SPARQL queries under entailment regimes such as RDF Schema, OWL, or [remove comma] RIF.

fixed.

> Section 1.1:
> Example data seems to be Ntriple not turtle.

Well, I didn't use Turtle shortcuts, so, yes, we're in the intersection of Turtle and N-Triples, but it's still Turtle. I guess that's ok.

> Typo (a#me instead of alice#me)?: <http://example.org/bob#me> foaf:knows <http://example.org/a[lice]#me>

fixed.

> Section 2:
> Just like in the earlier SPARQL1.0 specification  [SPARQL-Query] from 2008, complex queries may include union, optional query parts, filters, value aggregation, path expressions, nested queries, etc. [Needs re-wording - SPARQL 1.0 does not allow value aggregation, path expressions or nested queries.]

reworded that as follows, does that work for you?

> Section 3:
> Example has wrong result. Count for "Alice" should be 3. Also update examples for XML, JSON, CSV, TSV.

good catch (that was actually a follow-up error from the a#me typo you discovered earlier)!

> Section 4:
> Typo: For instance, in our example, one may want to [know] whether there is anyone among Alice's friends with the same name [as] the resource identified by the IRI <http://dbpedia.org/resource/Snoopy> at DBPedia.

fixed.