W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > July to September 2011

SPARQL XML Results namespace errata

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 16:58:38 +0100
Message-ID: <4E3EB62E.1030805@epimorphics.com>
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org


On 07/08/11 16:02, Axel Polleres wrote:
> I have updated the Overview document...
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Overview-Document
>
> In principle, my intention was a run-through all parts of the spec by a running example. this should be there now, touching all our docs (hope I didn't forget anything ;-) ) I hope this is sufficient as an entry point to our specs and a bit more appealing than only a plain bullet list of specs.
>
> This is still on the wiki, since AFAIR there was some process to turn TR template documents into spec-ready html (sandro?)
> if not, I can convert it manually to xmlspec, but that's not the major concern.
>
> Comments welcome! If it's good to go, maybe we can publish it together with Fed query...
>
>
> Axel
>
"""
XML: @@@check namespace when Errata are fixed... e.g., I got 
http://www.w3.org/2005/sparql-results# when using ARQ
"""
- - - - - - - -

ARQ is using the correct namespace:

GET http://www.w3.org/2005/sparql-results# -> web page about the schema
vs
GET http://www.w3.org/2007/sparql-results# -> 404


What's more the REC "SPARQL Query Results XML Format" uses the 2005 
namespace everywhere.


It is these documents that should be fixed:
  http://www.w3.org/2007/SPARQL/result.rng
  http://www.w3.org/2007/SPARQL/result.rnc
  http://www.w3.org/2007/SPARQL/result.xsd

	Andy
Received on Sunday, 7 August 2011 15:59:08 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:46 GMT