SPARQL XML Results namespace errata

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 16:58:38 +0100
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

On 07/08/11 16:02, Axel Polleres wrote:
> I have updated the Overview document...
>   http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Overview-Document
> In principle, my intention was a run-through all parts of the spec by a running example. this should be there now, touching all our docs (hope I didn't forget anything ;-) ) I hope this is sufficient as an entry point to our specs and a bit more appealing than only a plain bullet list of specs.
> This is still on the wiki, since AFAIR there was some process to turn TR template documents into spec-ready html (sandro?)
> if not, I can convert it manually to xmlspec, but that's not the major concern.
> Comments welcome! If it's good to go, maybe we can publish it together with Fed query...
> Axel
XML: @@@check namespace when Errata are fixed... e.g., I got
http://www.w3.org/2005/sparql-results# when using ARQ

ARQ is using the correct namespace:

GET http://www.w3.org/2005/sparql-results# -> web page about the schema
GET http://www.w3.org/2007/sparql-results# -> 404

What's more the REC "SPARQL Query Results XML Format" uses the 2005
namespace everywhere.

It is these documents that should be fixed: