W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > July to September 2011

Re: SPARQL XML Results namespace errata

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 23:48:50 +0200
Cc: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
Message-Id: <CF372844-5FDF-4ACD-8C47-5CC359E0D7DC@deri.org>
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Andy, 

thanks for clarifying! it was exactly this clarification I was missing also for [1]. 
Despite I had misread the erratum, do we conversely need to bother about current usage of the 2007 namespace?
Quick google for "http://www.w3.org/2007/sparql-results#" didn't reveal too many results, though... so I think we're fine.

I fixed it in the Overview-Doc. So, the only files that need fixing for the schema files... and we just record the change in http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/XMLres-errata

best,
Axel

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2011JulSep/0074.html

On 7 Aug 2011, at 17:58, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> 
> 
> On 07/08/11 16:02, Axel Polleres wrote:
>> I have updated the Overview document...
>> 
>>  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Overview-Document
>> 
>> In principle, my intention was a run-through all parts of the spec by a running example. this should be there now, touching all our docs (hope I didn't forget anything ;-) ) I hope this is sufficient as an entry point to our specs and a bit more appealing than only a plain bullet list of specs.
>> 
>> This is still on the wiki, since AFAIR there was some process to turn TR template documents into spec-ready html (sandro?)
>> if not, I can convert it manually to xmlspec, but that's not the major concern.
>> 
>> Comments welcome! If it's good to go, maybe we can publish it together with Fed query...
>> 
>> 
>> Axel
>> 
> """
> XML: @@@check namespace when Errata are fixed... e.g., I got http://www.w3.org/2005/sparql-results# when using ARQ
> """
> - - - - - - - -
> 
> ARQ is using the correct namespace:
> 
> GET http://www.w3.org/2005/sparql-results# -> web page about the schema
> vs
> GET http://www.w3.org/2007/sparql-results# -> 404
> 
> 
> What's more the REC "SPARQL Query Results XML Format" uses the 2005 namespace everywhere.
> 
> 
> It is these documents that should be fixed:
> http://www.w3.org/2007/SPARQL/result.rng
> http://www.w3.org/2007/SPARQL/result.rnc
> http://www.w3.org/2007/SPARQL/result.xsd
> 
> 	Andy
> 
Received on Sunday, 7 August 2011 21:49:30 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:46 GMT