Re: SPARQL XML Results namespace errata

Andy,

thanks for clarifying! it was exactly this clarification I was missing also for [1].
Despite I had misread the erratum, do we conversely need to bother about current usage of the 2007 namespace?
Quick google for "http://www.w3.org/2007/sparql-results#" didn't reveal too many results, though... so I think we're fine.

I fixed it in the Overview-Doc. So, the only files that need fixing for the schema files... and we just record the change in http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/XMLres-errata

best,
Axel