ACTION-479 completed: overview doc ready for review

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 17:02:34 +0200
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I have updated the Overview document...

 http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Overview-Document

In principle, my intention was a run-through all parts of the spec by a running example. this should be there now, touching all our docs (hope I didn't forget anything ;-) ) I hope this is sufficient as an entry point to our specs and a bit more appealing than only a plain bullet list of specs.

This is still on the wiki, since AFAIR there was some process to turn TR template documents into spec-ready html (sandro?)
if not, I can convert it manually to xmlspec, but that's not the major concern.

Comments welcome! If it's good to go, maybe we can publish it together with Fed query...

Axel