small changes on comments page... please note

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 16:51:28 +0100
To: <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I have updated the comments page with the last two comments, see

 http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments#Last_Call_comments <http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments#Last_Call_comments>

Please note that I also ordered the last call comments table in reverse order (i.e. the *last arrived comment is first now in the table*). I changed this, since it makes it easier to enter new comments, less scrolling, which I did a lot in the past...
please follow that when entering new incoming comments.

thanks a lot,
Axel

BTW: any volunteers for starting drafts on AZ-1 or KR-1, please feel welcome to volunteer!
--
Dr. Axel Polleres
axel.polleres@deri.org    http://www.polleres.net/