Media type for fed query?

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 08:28:38 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I realize now that EricP had put in the MIME type section in fed query
as an example, but suggested that we probably DON'T want a separate
media type for it:

"""
It's probably not worth the cost of a differential media type. If it
were, that registration would probably look like:
"""

Do you think that we should register a media type for federated query?

If not, we'll just remove that section from the document.

Lee