Re: Proposed: SPARQL grammar is complete as-is

From: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 11:36:23 +0000
Cc: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>, SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
RAND ( expression ) is still in there.

ENCODE_FOR_URI, and some of the other recently agreed functions are missing too.

I had an action to look at including CONSTRUCT WHERE { ... } for commonality with DELETE WHERE. I've not done anything about that, but it looks to me like it could be included as:

'CONSTRUCT WHERE' GroupGraphPattern SolutionModifier

- Steve

--
Steve Harris, CTO, Garlik Limited
1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW, UK