Re: Proposed: SPARQL grammar is complete as-is

On 12/23/2010 6:24 AM, Steve Harris wrote:
> On 2010-12-23, at 11:11, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

>>> When you say as-is, can you provide a pointer to a specific version?
>>
>> Whatever's in CVS right now? I don't monitor deltas from checkin to checkin, but I was under the impression that the grammar has not been changing from checkin to checkin recently.
>>
>>> It's a bit hard to agree without that.
>>
>> Note that I'm not saying that we can't find bugs or such in the grammar and fix them, just asking if there are issues we have not dealt with or concluded that impact the grammar. Do you have something specific in mind?
>
> No, I just didn't want to put any significant effort into checking it over pre-freeze if I was looking at the wrong version. I've not really been following the grammar, it's not my area, and Garlik's grammar maven is on holiday.

Right, understood. Maybe I ought to have said "syntax" rather than
"grammar" -- the point I'm getting at is whether or not -- in spirit if
not to the last byte of the grammar -- we're at a point where we've
reached consensus on SPARQL 1.1 syntax issues.

Lee