Re: Importing RIF

With Birte's consent, I have now added
this material in the current entailment regimes draft:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/entailment/xmlspec.xml#id0x2213c7d0

1)
I'd like to request review (mainly from Sandro, Birte & Chime at this point) and particularly with respect to the following issues:
 - sandro: Can you check the RIF-in-RDF encoding of the example ruleset?
 - Chime: Can you check whether other sections need rewriting (particularly those that had mentioned rif:imports before, so far I only changed rif:imports to
   rif:usedWithProfile throughout, but didn't really check in detail whether the text around needs to be adapted with regards to the newly introduced section)
 - Birte: I reworded the non-normative section and added more information on aspects of storing RDF encodings of RIF rulesets in the dataset of an RDF store, including
   a new example, which should make things clearer. let me know what you think
(I think this doesn't necessarily need TC time, except assigning ACTIONs in this regard for review.)

2)
Given that the section is quite long now, I'd propose to move it at the end of section 7, i.e. make it 7.4 instead of 7.1... any objections?

3)
One more thing: "non-normative" vs. "informative" what is the preferred terminology? (i've seen both, as far as I remember, but within a document at leaset, we should be consistent)

best,
Axel