Importing RIF

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 19:38:10 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Sandro and I have drafted - in coordination with the RIF WG - a section on importing RIF, wiki version at:

 http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Importing_RIF

I would also like to discuss this in the course of entailment regimes, this part shall replace the
current Section 7.1 in the entailment regimes document:
 http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-entailment/#id35811453

I got some comments from Birte already, which were mainly about clarifying some parts, other comments certainly welcome!

This completes ACTION-298, BTW.
best,
Axel