Re: Proposed change to the OWL-2 Direct Semantics entailment regime

On 30 Nov 2010, at 14:29, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
[snip]
> Hi Enrico,
>
> Are there existing implementations of SPARQL that incorporate OWL Direct Semantics in the manner you're proposing?
>
> Bijan, Birte -- do the systems that you're familiar with currently implement SPARQL with OWL Direct Semantics in the manner that's in the current entailment document, or is it not yet implemented at all?

I've not checked the exact details of the document recently, but systems which have the semantics that is very close to the current spec (wrt to not supporting non-distinguished variables):

Racer, KAON2, HermiT, SHER.

Pellet supports limited non-distinguished variables, but many people don't use them.

Cheers,
Bijan.