Changes to Query 1.1 doc

From: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:23:35 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Mostly editorial, but one substantive change.

I've not been able to do the run-through / checking o the aggregate algebra, which was what I was hoping to do first, but at least I've cleared a lot of todo items.

Substantive

* Fix definition of AggregateJoin, had a typo before

Editorial

* Explain aggregate aliasing
* Intro text for aggregates section
* Add HAVING to places aggregates can be used
* Use {} for empty set, instead of () in Aggregate() example
* Make it clear that ListEval can return errors
* Clarify restrictions of names of variable projected with aggregate values
* Explain use of cardinality comparison in Aggregate
* Allow GROUP_CONCAT to work on values other than xsd:string
* Explain odd nomenclature of "set functions"
* Expand algorithmic sketch of AggregateJoin usage
* Explain scoping of error messages in aggregates
* Add explanatory text for subqueries
* Explain example used in subquery section

Steve Harris, CTO, Garlik Limited
1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW, UK
+44 20 8439 8203  http://www.garlik.com/