TC 2010-11-23

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:59:37 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

hope I will be able to speak tomorrow (a bit sick)... anyways, put up agenda based on summaries of last time:

We have to 1) conclude the shortcuts and 2) function library discussions, and 3) revisit our schedule towards LC. I put 4) test cases last in the agenda, since the other points are IMO roadblocks, whereas the test cases can be done finished in parallel to LC reviewing, but first we need to get our docs to LC.