Re: Updated delete tests

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 20:58:40 -0400
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Matt Perry <matthew.perry@oracle.com>
On Nov 1, 2010, at 9:46 AM, Matt Perry wrote:

> Hi Andy,
>
> Looks like I misunderstood some things. I'll revise the tests to get them in line with the spec.

Matt,

Regarding the tests you changed (e.g. dawg-delete-01), it seems that you've gotten rid of all the tests that demonstrated the misunderstanding here. I think we should continue to have tests like that (where the DELETE pattern has variables that don't get bound), but with expected results that show that the DELETE operation doesn't end up removing triples based on patterns with unbound variables.

thanks,
.greg