Fixing the update test case vocabulary.

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:06:44 -0300
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

I updated the Test case README document [1] specifying the update test case vocabulary [2]

As opposed to reusing the qt:data and qt:graphData properties, which turned out to be problematic,
I created new ut:data and ut:graphData properties.

Please find some initial basic test cases, mainly meant to illustrate the vocabulary at:
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/basic-update/

If the group (particularly the update editors) would be ok to go ahead with that, it would be geat if we could approve those initial testcases and go ahead.

Axel

1. http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/README.html
2. http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/test-update.n3
3.