Fixing the update test case vocabulary.

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:06:44 -0300
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

I updated the Test case README document [1] specifying the update test case vocabulary [2]

As opposed to reusing the qt:data and qt:graphData properties, which turned out to be problematic,
I created new ut:data and ut:graphData properties.

Please find some initial basic test cases, mainly meant to illustrate the vocabulary at:

If the group (particularly the update editors) would be ok to go ahead with that, it would be geat if we could approve those initial testcases and go ahead.

1. http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/README.html
2. http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/test-update.n3