Re: RK-1

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:16:04 -0400
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
On Oct 14, 2010, at 6:59 AM, Axel Polleres wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
> I assume you drafted http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:RK-1 ?

Hi Axel. I had sent you an email about drafting that back when RK-1 first came in. Do note, though, that my draft only contained responses to the service description portion of RK-1, not the Update, Protocol, or Federation portions. Also, that's been sitting around for quite some time, so some of my answers are out of date (for example, the WD being published today already addresses the RDFS information styling issue).

thanks,
.greg