Prioritized issues / Query

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@talis.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 09:33:05 +0000
To: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>, Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>, SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
On 02/02/2010 1:40 PM, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
 > In the meantime, I'd like to ask our editors to repeat an
 > exercise from a couple of months ago - can you please send
 > (either to the list or to Axel and me) a prioritized list
 > open issues for your documents that need the group's
 > attention?

For my part as editor:

1/ Get the syntax (query and update) agreed - this is a block on the
next publication and needs some work in all the docs to get links right
after the grammar has been done so doing it sooner rather that later
would be helpful.

2/ ISSUE-29
Should negation be done via a binary operator on subqueries, a binary
operator within graph patterns, or a filter+subquery?
   ??
   This is MINUS / NOT EXISTS issue.

Resolve: "SPARQL-WG Note: Alternative Design: MINUS"

As WG member:

A/ ISSUE-20 Graphs aware stores vs. quad stores for SPARQL/update (empty
graphs)

B/ ISSUE-53 How are unbounds and errors treated in aggregate evaluation?