Re: SPARQL TC today cancelled.

Axel Polleres wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> since I caught a stomach bug and Lee is also swamped this week, we have to cancel today's call.
> Apologies for this unforeseen cancelation on short notice. Please whoever volunteers on test cases in the meantime is very welcome. Known topics we need to revisit over the next 4-6 weeks are:
>
>    + outstanding update issues
>    + query negation operator
>    + EXISTS / NOT EXISTS in filters?
>    + service description dangly bits
>    + LET operator? (we probably need to get back to that after the discussions we had)
>
> More details/other suggestions welcome,

On this note, I'd like to apologize to the whole group for my general
lack of availability recently. The beginning of 2010 has hit me like a
ton of bricks, and I only see myself emerging a couple of weeks from now.

In the meantime, I'd like to ask our editors to repeat an exercise from
a couple of months ago - can you please send (either to the list or to
Axel and me) a prioritized list open issues for your documents that need
the group's attention?

I'm starting to turn an eye towards getting our documents to Last Call,
which means two things to me:

1) A renewed emphasis on discussing & closing open issues
2) A strong emphasis on gathering test cases to tease out tricky design
points[1]

thanks,
Lee

[1] Beyond Last Call, we'll need even more test cases during Candidate
Rec. phase to help implementors and us test implementations.