Re: Alexandre Bertails: Re: SPARQL WG publication of 1 FPWD and 6 new versions of WDs

Thanks Sandro for catching this, was in faculty meetings by now.
Indeed, if gthe editors could have a look at the gen.html (or overview.html)
files in CVS, that would help... I see some changes have been made alrady,
will try to catch the rest.

sandro, ivan, lee, let we know in case you'r available on IRC or IM, that would help.

Axel