Re: Query 1.1 Working Draft : 2010 Jan publication : link fixing.

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:39:14 -0500
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@talis.com>
cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

> What is the proper W3C process for producing documents?

As I understand it, each WG finds its own path, suitable for its own
personality.  It just has to end up with pubrules-complaint documents in
the right place.  (I wish there was more standard automation, especially
using the sort of web-based tool that's been possible in the past few
years, but... there isn't.)

> Sandro referred to a process in RIF and OWL - can we use that? Or is
> that the one using wikis that we were advised not to use?

Probably best to stay with the current tools (xmlspec) unless they turn
out to be a real problem.

     -- Sandro