[TF-LIB] first text for new library built-in functions

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@talis.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 13:47:06 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group WG <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I've added some text for the new SPARQL 1.1 library functions:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/rq25.xml#func-coalesce

The text is not finished; for example, the functions aren't yet in the
functions/operator table, and the details need to be checked.

The styling of all the functions seems to not working as it did for the
SPARQL 1.0 doc.

COALESCE, IF, IN, NOT IN, IRI, URI, BNODE, STRDT, STRLANG

Any I have forgotten or any new ones that people wish to propose?

We need to allocate IRIs for all the built-ins, nwe and existing.