Re: [TF-LIB] first text for new library built-in functions

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 12:11:53 -0400
Cc: SPARQL Working Group WG <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@talis.com>
On Jun 3, 2010, at 8:47 AM, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> I've added some text for the new SPARQL 1.1 library functions:
>
> COALESCE, IF, IN, NOT IN, IRI, URI, BNODE, STRDT, STRLANG

Andy,

Looking over the text for IN and NOT IN, I'm confused by the examples. The definitions say that the elements of the IN lists are rdfTerms, but the examples seem to use expressions (1/0). rdfTerms would certainly be easier to implement, but I would guess that the definition should be using expressions?

thanks,
.greg