Re: last week's minute and next week's agenda

On 21 Nov 2009, at 16:57, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Last week's minutes are at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-11-17
>  . Thanks to Paul for scribing.
>
> As we discussed on the call, I'm looking for editors (other than
> query) to suggest any topics that we might fruitfully discuss on
> Tuesday's call. Right now, I'm looking at the questions that Greg's
> identified with respect to dataset descriptions in Service
> Description, and the suggested proposal Kjetil's brought up for
> DELETE syntax.

Another thing we could discuss is FROM v's GRAPH syntax in Update, eg

1) DELETE FROM <uri> { ?x ?y ?z } WHERE { GRAPH <uri> { ?x ?y ?z } }
and
2) DELETE { GRAPH <uri> { ?x ?y ?z } } WHERE { GRAPH <uri> { ?x ?y ?
z } }

(potentially same as DELETE WHERE { GRAPH <uri> { ?x ?y ?z } })

FWIW, I prefer the 2) form, I find it clearer.

Steve Harris, CTO, Garlik Limited
2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE, UK
+44(0)20 8973 2465  http://www.garlik.com/
9AD