last week's minute and next week's agenda

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 11:57:50 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

Last week's minutes are at
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-11-17 . Thanks to Paul for
scribing.

As we discussed on the call, I'm looking for editors (other than query)
to suggest any topics that we might fruitfully discuss on Tuesday's
call. Right now, I'm looking at the questions that Greg's identified
with respect to dataset descriptions in Service Description, and the
suggested proposal Kjetil's brought up for DELETE syntax.

thanks,
Lee