ERRATA in examples for Query

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:14:24 -0700
Cc: pedantic-web@googlegroups.com
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,

small thing which we may want to add to the errata:
The pedantic-web folks [1] pointed me to some errors in:

  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#

which is not adhering to linked data principles, see [2] for details.

I'd prefer to fix such issues in the upcoming version, i.e. not
dereferencing example
vocabularies/namespaces that have broken RDF from W3C specs. Ideally,
we can resolve
that by fixing  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#
which -- as [2] suggests -- doesn't seem to be trivial, since we
aren't sure who can
actually fix it. otherwise, we may just want to change the example to
something else than vcard?

best,
Axel

1. http://pedantic-web.org/