ERRATA in examples for Query

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:14:24 -0700
Cc: pedantic-web@googlegroups.com
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,

small thing which we may want to add to the errata:
The pedantic-web folks [1] pointed me to some errors in:

which is not adhering to linked data principles, see [2] for details.

I'd prefer to fix such issues in the upcoming version, i.e. not
dereferencing example
vocabularies/namespaces that have broken RDF from W3C specs. Ideally,
we can resolve
that by fixing  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#
which -- as [2] suggests -- doesn't seem to be trivial, since we
aren't sure who can
actually fix it. otherwise, we may just want to change the example to
something else than vcard?

1. http://pedantic-web.org/
2. http://groups.google.com/group/pedantic-web/browse_thread/thread/229de280636a7614