Re: [pedantic-web] ERRATA in examples for Query

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@talis.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 10:17:37 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Let's wait until the discussion on what to do about vCards has concluded.

Reading their mailing list, some of the proposed courses of action will
cause an incompatible change to a lot of vcard data; the SPARQL examples
are a side issue. There's no rush for SPARQL here so let's wait to see
what the changes turn out to be then decide.  It's editorial anyway.

	Andy