Re: Queriable End Point Descriptions

From: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:33:50 +0100
Cc: <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: "Orri Erling" <erling@xs4all.nl>
On 11 Aug 2009, at 16:22, Orri Erling wrote:

> For example, a triple of the form <end-point-uri>
> sparql:hasVoidGraph <uri-of-void-graph> .  would indicate that
> specifying <uri-of-void-graph> as a graph of a query would give VOID
> content describing a graph available at this end point.

That would also address the problem of multiple endpoints on one
store, as it allows the description to be explicit about what graph
should be queried. As long as the security model didn't present
different graph sets at different endpoints.

One thing I don't like though is the VOID specificity, I'd like to see
any discovery mechanism be schema neutral.