SPARQL working group comments mailing list

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 09:52:11 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
It's come to my attention that some Working Group members are unaware
that we have a companion mailing list available for interacting with the
community outside the mailing list. Here's the skinny:

* public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
* Archives: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/

This list. Anyone can read it, only Working Group members can post to it.

* public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
* Archives: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/

The comments list. Anyone can read it, anyone can post to it. As we
advance through this process, we'll also use this list to solicit issues
and to dispatch of issues. Because of this, feel free to post on this
list, but please make it clear when you are speaking on behalf of the
Working Group and when you are speaking only on your own behalf.

Lee