Reminder: teleconference tomorrow (Tues) at different time for some!

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 09:55:46 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Tomorrow's teleconference is at 10:00 AM EDT / 14:00 UTC.

This is the *same* time as last week if you are in the U.S.

If you're anywhere else in the world, though, tomorrow's teleconference
is *one hour earlier* than it was last week.

Agenda to follow, though basically we'll be starting to leap in to the
suggested features so that we can start to get on the same page.

Lee