Re: Agenda, 16 Jan 2007 @ 14:30 UTC

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:14:29 +0000
To: Lee Feigenbaum <feigenbl@us.ibm.com>
CC: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

> 3. rq25 status
>
> We didn't really discuss this last week, though most of the details are in
> email.
>
> ->
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2007JanMar/0009.html
> -> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/rq25.html
> -> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/rq25-algebra.html

Current status:

The document has been organised and renumbered.  The semantics is all in
rq25-algebra and there is a link to that from rq25 - this is temporary because
it's easier to work on the doc like that.  Eric can be working on rq25 while I
work on incorporating Pat's text.

There are still some @@'s, they are fairly well contained.  The grammar
fragments need to be redone to make them align with the grammar.  I have the
HTML to replacement now.

rq25-algebra (section 12) should be a reasonable self contained section on
SPARQL semantics from defintions through BGP matching to algebra.