Re: automatic extraction of rq23 examples

From: Jeen Broekstra <jeen.broekstra@aduna.biz>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:31:58 +0200
To: Jeen Broekstra <jeen.broekstra@aduna.biz>
CC: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>, public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Jeen Broekstra wrote:
> Dan Connolly wrote:
>>> working now. please co and test
>>> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data/extracted-examples/
>> Has anybody managed to reproduce EricP's results?
>> Jeen, maybe?
> I have not yet ran EricPs scripts to generate this stuff but I have
> tried to run the generated test cases through my test suite.
> I am getting a couple of parser errors on result set files though,
> specifically result-5.3.ttl and result-5.5.ttl. Both test cases deal
> with optionals but the generated result set is malformed (it contains
> 'empty' value properties).

I managed to tweak the perl script a bit, so this particular problem is
now solved. I also ran into a problem with result-11.4.11.ttl, which
contains some special characters which seemed to be encoded improperly.
Can anybody verify that the latest version actually does have correct
character encoding?

Jeen Broekstra          Aduna BV
Knowledge Engineer      Julianaplein 14b, 3817 CS Amersfoort
http://aduna.biz        The Netherlands
tel. +31 33 46599877