Re: automatic extraction of rq23 examples

Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 11:33 -0500, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
>> On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 12:08:40PM -0500, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
>>> getting close. xslt [XS] numbers them and extracts them to html [HT].
>>> perl script [PL] generates a manifest and does not yet create the
>>> files.
>>>
>>> [XS] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/examples-extract.xsl
>>> [HT] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/examples
>>> [PL] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data/extracted-examples/extract
>> working now. please co and test
>>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data/extracted-examples/
>
> Has anybody managed to reproduce EricP's results?
>
> Jeen, maybe?

I have not yet ran EricPs scripts to generate this stuff but I have
tried to run the generated test cases through my test suite.

I am getting a couple of parser errors on result set files though,
specifically result-5.3.ttl and result-5.5.ttl. Both test cases deal
with optionals but the generated result set is malformed (it contains
'empty' value properties). It is easy to fix them by hand (simply remove
the malformed binding entries), but I guess it's better if EricP tweaks
the Perl script and generates new versions.

I got plenty of other errors on running these tests by the way but that
may be due to our somewhat shaky alpha-stage SPARQL implementation. More
to follow.

--
Jeen Broekstra          Aduna BV
Knowledge Engineer      Julianaplein 14b, 3817 CS Amersfoort