1.538 + EBV/valueTesting note

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:37:31 -0500
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
The WG decided to publish 1.538 + EBV/valueTesting note, plus
... today. The note was to reflect a disagreement between Andy
and myself about Effective Boolean Value. I wanted to stick with
the XQuery semantics but Andy pointed out that they changed since
I used them to establish the SPARQL EBV rules. The previous rules
were basically, TRUE for all but a few known types with known FALSE
values. The new rules have type errors for all but known types. I'm
happy to switch to the new rules, but the WG voted on the old ones.
DanC, advice?
--
-eric

                        5322 Endo, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 252-8520