Small errors in SPARQL Protocol examples

From: Lee Feigenbaum <feigenbl@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:26:25 -0400
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
Howdy -

Looking at:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/proto-wd/#query-bindings-soap

Specifically at 2.3.1 SOAP Example:

In the reques, the outer "query" element should be "query-request". The
inner "query"
element right now has xmlns="" attached to it, which should be removed.

The Content-Length should then change appropriately =)

Also, in the sample responses in 2.2.1.1 and 2.2.1.2, a couple of random
space
characters seem to have wandered in on the sparql results format XML
namespace
prefix declarations:

<sparql xmlns="  http://www.w3.org/2005/sparql-results#">

I was also wondering if anyone else found it worthwhile to expand the SOAP
bindings example
to include at least one default graph and one named graph? I don't mind
only having a single
SOAP example, but it'd probably be best, in my opinion, if it illustrated
all of the elements that
can comprise a query request.

thanks,
Lee