SPARQL Semantics document

From: Enrico Franconi <franconi@inf.unibz.it>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:10:08 +0200
Cc: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Hi,
we have tried to summarise the discussions on the semantics of the last
month in a document [1], which presents the very abstract semantics of
SPARQL. By now, it focuses mostly on basic query patterns, but we will
expand it further to cover the algebra as well. We hope that we can
agree on this first part soon, so that this can be the basis for the
official documents.
Comments are very welcome and desirable!
cheers
--e.

[1] The Semantics of SPARQL <http://www.inf.unibz.it/krdb/w3c/sparql/>