Regrets for July

From: Janne Saarela <janne.saarela@profium.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 07:54:51 +0300
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Hi all

I have to give regrets for missing the discussion and teleconferences
until the end of July due to my Summer holidays.

I tried to hand my work over to a colleague at Profium but as he appears
to be busy with other projects, Profium contribution to dawg work will
pick up only in early August once I return to the office.

 From the number of unread email I have It looks like I will have quite
a bit of catchupping to do then...

Regards,
Janne
--
Janne Saarela <janne.saarela at profium.com>
Profium, Lars Sonckin kaari 12, 02600 Espoo, Finland